The B Series filter element contains a highly porous sinter bronze filter medium.
Coarse solid and liquid particles are removed down to a 99.98% efficiency at 25 micron particles. Donaldson B elements are used in our DF compressed air housing.
- Void volume-porosity grade larger than 60% – High dirt holding capacity: lower differential pressure.
- Repeatable regeneration possible, combined with exact retention rates – Economical, longer service lifetime.
- Particle filtration downstream cyclonic separators
- Central pre-filtration in compressor stations
- Removal of larger amounts of condensate
- Pre-filter upstream filter grades “M” and “S”
- Applications with aggressive condensates
|Size||Donaldson Part Number||Weight (lb)|