Memtrex Pleated Membrane Filters
- Memtrex™-FE Filters PTFE Membrane Teflon* PTFE membrane, ideal for the filtration of bulk chemical, ultrapure water and gases.
- Memtrex™-FE-S Filters PTFE Membrane Memtrex-FE-S validatable sterilizing grade filter cartridges are designed for sterile venting and final filtration of pharmaceutical fluids.
- Memtrex™-NY Filters Hydrophilic Nylon66 Microfiber A nylon filter designed for pure chemical and water filtration.
- Memtrex™-MP Filters Modified Polyethersulfone Membrane A polyethersulfone filter designed specifically for the filtration of process fluids and protein-laden solutions.
- Memtrex™-MP-B Filters Modified Polyethersulfone Membrane A beverage industry filter constructed with a polypropylene microfiber prefiltration layer and combined with a unique asymmetric polyethersulfone membrane. These filters offer extremely low protein-binding characteristics with high throughput.
- Memtrex™-MP-E Filters Modified Polyethersulfone Membrane The Memtrex-MP-EGrade filter is the newest family member that allows Suez Water Technologies to offer the highest purity modified polyethersulfone (PES) in today’s microelectronic market. MMP-E filters combine high throughput with exact micron retention cutoff.
- Memtrex™-MP-S Filters Validation Grade Modified PES Polyethersulfone pleated cartridge filter specifically designed for the pharmaceutical industry to produce sterile effluent.
- Memtrex™-PC Filters Polycarbonate Track-Etch Membrane Polycarbonate track-etch membrane filter offers efficient sieving filtration.
- Memtrex™-PM Filters Polypropylene Membrane Constructed with pure polypropylene membrane, hardware and supports, these filters are ideal for filtering aggressive solutions.
Flotrex Pleated Microfiber Filters
- Flotrex™-PN Filters Polypropylene Microfiber Polypropylene microfiber filter designed for general prefiltration. Nominal micron ratings: 0.2, 0.45, 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 5.0, 10.0 and 30.0 µm.
- Flotrex™-AP Filters Polypropylene Microfiber Polypropylene microfiber filter designed for pharmaceutical prefiltration. Absolute micron ratings: 0.65, 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 5.0, 10.0, 20.0 and 40.0 µm.
- Flotrex™-GF Filters Glass Microfiber Glass microfiber filter designed for prefiltration. Nominal micron ratings: 0.45, 1.0, 3.0 µm.
- Flotrex™-HR Filters Fluoropolymer Microfiber Designed especially for ozonated water applications, the Suez Water Technologies Flotrex-HR (FHR) filter is ideal for pharmaceutical and beverage applications utilizing this water treatment technology. Absolute micron ratings: 3.0, 10.0, and 25.0 µm.